MICROSTROKING(microblading, eyebrow embroidery, feathering)
Imagine waking up to perfectly groomed brows everyday without having to worry about filling in, smudging, smearing or disappearing. Here at High Brow and Beauty, Dr. Castro specializes in the eyebrow microstroking technique which allows us to create crisp, fine hair strokes that fill in thin brows, brows with bald spots, total brow reconstruction and even alopecia. Microstroking is a semi-permanent, superficial solution to sparse, over plucked, overwaxed and thinning eyebrows. It is ideal to cover scars and gaps, define shape, create an arch and fill in the brows. Microblading allows to construct natural looking eyebrows for people with little or no brow hairs. This procedure is perfect for both women and men.
Dr. Castro uses this manual method of depositing a small amount of ink in the outer layer of the skin without reaching the dermis. The needle used in microstroking is 3 times thinner than the one used in a machine, which allows for very fine, crisp hair strokes that do not blur after healing.
The price for new Microstroking appointments are
$500.00 and include your first touch up
$100.00 deposit is required
to book both of these appointments
which is non-refundable and not applicable to total.
(gratuity & tax not included)
Additional touch up appointments after your first
are a total of $250.00
and require a $50.00 deposit
which is applied to the total but non-refundable.
(gratuity & tax not included)
Before your treatment
Prior to your permanent cosmetic enhancement think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field of colour analysis and makeovers, we ensure that the correct colours and styles are chosen for you, however you are part of the decision-making process.
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to six weeks after the initial application.
Be prepared for the colour intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your enhancement.
- Please wear your normal make-up to your enhancement appointment.
- Do not take aspirin or Ibuprofen 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- A sensitivity test will be performed unless waived upon request.
- Do not use Retin A skincare products close to the enhancement area 1 month prior to and after your procedure.
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
- As with electrolysis the National Blood Service does not accept donations of blood for 1 year after a permanent cosmetic enhancement.